We are excited to announce Pomerium 0.11, a minor release focused on improving the core capabilities, performance, and stability of Pomerium.
- Policies can be written using arbitrary identity provider claims
- Improved startup time when loading large directories
- Autocert now performs online certificate renewal
- Auth0 was added as an identity provider
- Most configuration options are now dynamic
- A multi-arch docker image is now published for ARM64 and AMD64 platforms
Pomerium 0.11 contains 265 commits from 17 different contributors. A complete list can be found in the changelog.
As always, we recommend upgrading and testing this release in an isolated environment. If you experience any issues, please report them on the Pomerium GitHub issue tracker.