Hi there! We’re looking for a Backend Software Engineer to join the team!
- Write robust, maintainable code
- Work with product and design to iterate on customer needs
- Review code and participate in group discussions
- 3+ years experience building web applications at scale
- Go (Golang)
- Experience with relational databases
- Knowledge of standard methodologies: monitoring, alerting, metrics
- Strong written communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure environments
- Remote work experience
- Experience with OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, and other IAM technologies
- Experience building gRPC and REST based services
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Helm, and other Cloud Native applications
Pomerium helps companies manage and secure internal access. We
- are a fast growing, well funded, venture backed startup.
- are a fully remote team. While prior experience working remotely isn’t required, we are looking for team members who perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy.
- offer competitive salaries
- are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply by emailing us at email@example.com your resume and telling us a bit more about yourself!
- Tell us about your qualifications for this role
- Tell us about an engineering solution you’ve built that you’re proud of and why
- Tell us about your favorite technology to work with and why