We’re looking for a Backend Software Engineer to join the team!
- Write robust, maintainable code
- Work with product and design to iterate on customer needs
- Review code and participate in group discussions
- 3+ years experience building web applications at scale
- Go (Golang)
- Experience with relational databases
- Knowledge of standard methodologies: monitoring, alerting, metrics
- Strong written communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure environments
- Remote work experience
- Experience with OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, and other IAM technologies
- Experience building gRPC and REST based services
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Containers, and other Cloud Native applications
What is our hiring process like?
The below serves as a basic outline; we may choose to add or remove steps based on the information that we gather during the process.
- Introductory call.
- First Interview with an Engineering Manager
- Interview Loop with additional team members, with the following panel:
- Technical Code Pairing interview
- Code Review interview
- Communication and Collaboration interview
- A final conversation with the manager for the team you would be joining
Pomerium helps companies manage and secure internal access. We:
- are a fast growing, well funded, venture backed startup.
- are a fully remote team. While prior experience working remotely isn’t required, we are looking for team members who perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy.
- offer competitive salaries
- are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and telling us a bit more about yourself!
- Tell us about your qualifications for this role
- Tell us about an engineering solution you’ve built that you’re proud of and why
- Tell us about your favorite technology to work with and why