Customer Success Manager
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the team.
- Reproduce and debug customer issues by using or building test environments and tools. This is what you do the majority of your time.
- Triage and tackle incoming support requests via Zendesk within SLA, including high-severity urgent cases
- Document and record all activity and communication with customers in accordance to both internal and external security standards
- Attend weekly product engineering meetings to discuss issues pertinent to support
- Collaborate with engineers, sales engineers, sales representatives, and technical account managers to schedule, coordinate, and lead debugging calls
- Contribute to product documentation, customer knowledge base, and best practices guides
- Continuously improve process and tools for normal, repetitive support tasks
- 3+ years of Support Engineering, DevOps Engineering, Software Engineering, or System Administration experience
- 3+ years Linux platform experience
- Familiarity with Distributed Systems, Microservice architecture, and Containers
- Knowledge of common on-prem and public cloud infrastructure platforms
- Knowledge of standard telemetry methodologies: monitoring, alerting, metrics
- Strong written communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure environments
- Interest in cloud adoption and technology at scale
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Remote work experience
- Experience with OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, and other IAM technologies
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Helm, and other Cloud Native applications
- Experience working with distributed, highly available systems.
Pomerium helps companies manage and secure internal access. We:
- are a fast growing, well funded, venture backed startup.
- are a fully remote team. While prior experience working remotely isn’t required, we are looking for team members who perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy.
- offer competitive salaries
- are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply by emailing us at email@example.com your resume and telling us a bit more about yourself!
- Tell us about what attracts you to this role and Pomerium
- Tell us about the support experience you’re proud of and why
- Tell us about your favorite technology to work with and why