We’re looking for a Frontend Software Engineer to join the team.
- Write robust, maintainable code
- Work with product and design to iterate on customer needs
- Review code and participate in group discussions
- 3+ years experience building web applications at scale
- React, React Native, or similar framework experience
- Experience with relational databases
- Knowledge of standard methodologies: monitoring, alerting, metrics
- Strong written communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure environments
- Remote work experience
- Experience with OAuth2, OIDC, and other IAM technologies
- Familiarity with containers and other Cloud Native applications
What is our hiring process like?
The below serves as a basic outline; we may choose to add or remove steps based on the information that we gather during the process.
- Introductory call.
- First Interview with an Engineering Manager
- Interview Loop with additional team members, with the following panel:
- Technical Code Pairing interview
- Code Review interview
- Communication and Collaboration interview
- A final conversation with the manager for the team you would be joining
Pomerium helps companies manage and secure internal access. We:
- are a fast growing, well funded, venture backed startup.
- are a fully remote team. While prior experience working remotely isn’t required, we are looking for team members who perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy.
- offer competitive salaries
- are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Check out our GitHub and site to learn more about us!
Apply by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and telling us a bit more about yourself!
- Tell us about your qualifications for this role
- Tell us about an engineering solution you’ve built that you’re proud of and why
- Tell us about your favorite technology to work with and why