Site Reliability Engineering Lead
We’re looking for a Site Reliability Engineering Lead to join the team.
- Work with Software Engineering to build robust automation and observability practices.
- Build, own, and maintain internal platform automation, tools, and services.
- Provide infrastructure domain expertise to Product, Software, and Support teams.
- Contribute to internal and external software projects as appropriate.
- Review code and participate in group discussions.
- 5+ years Linux platform experience.
- 5+ years of managing cloud infrastructure at scale (AWS, GCP or Azure).
- 3+ years CI/CD automation experience (Jenkins, Drone, GH Actions, etc).
- 3+ years experience with Docker, Kubernetes and other Cloud Native technologies.
- 3+ years experience with infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform.
- Experience with common observability platforms and practices (Prometheus, Grafana, etc).
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Strong system debugging skills.
- Strong written communication and collaboration skills.
- Remote work experience.
- Extensive experience with HTTP proxies and related technologies.
- Experience with OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, and other IAM technologies.
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Experience supporting the production services for a large-scale SaaS application.
- Experience running and scaling distributed, highly available systems.
- Informed opinions from experience about service ownership best practices, incident response and resolution, and platform resiliency.
- Working knowledge of industry best practices with regards to information security.
- Experience working closely with teams building Go services.
Pomerium helps companies manage and secure internal access. We
- are a fast growing, well funded, venture backed startup.
- are a fully remote team. While prior experience working remotely isn’t required, we are looking for team members who perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy.
- offer competitive salaries
- are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and telling us a bit more about yourself!
- Tell us about what attracts you to this role and Pomerium
- Tell us about an solution you’ve built that you’re proud of and why
- Tell us about your favorite technology to work with and why