Securing the fastest growing companies in the world
Pomerium helps companies innovate faster in a cloud-native, homogeneous, work-from-anywhere world. A Fortune 50 customer describes us as “Google Docs but for applications and code.”
- More seamless authorization experience; greater flexibility without sacrificing security.
- Works with Google Workspace (Formerly GSuite) and Google Groups.
- Context-aware authentication and authorization paves the road toward SOC 2 compliance.
- Pomerium allows Crusoe to quickly delegate access to any of their applications.
- Clear source code and documentation makes Pomerium’s open-source product implementation fast and easy.
- Pomerium effortlessly brings identity and directory context from GSuite.
- Obsidian gained fine-grained control over employee access.
- Access logs provide clear audit trails that make access reviews easy.
- Obsidian quickly and easily deployed Pomerium, seamlessly integrating with HELM, Google Groups and more.
- Pomerium empowered 8gears with a more secure, reliable remote access option.
- No more need to individually manage authentication, authorization, and access controls across multiple endpoints.
- Pomerium’s easy integration with 8gears’ internal apps means little to no ongoing maintenance.
- One tool to manage remote access control for all users, applying central auditing and a unified logging system.
- No need to update or replace legacy applications and platforms that don’t include modern SSO or multi-factor authentication.
- Minimizing the need to update or replace legacy infrastructure.
- Secure remote access without a VPN
- Federated identity in conjunction with Okta
- Least-privileged, role-based access control
Traders Club uses Pomerium to implement layered Identity and Access Management so they meet compliance with privacy laws
- Central auditing with a unified logging system enables easy compliance with LGPD, Brazil’s equivalent to GDPR.
- Build with identity and context-driven access in mind for authenticating user identity and provide access.
- Better logging means more visibility, giving management insight into how the network is being used.
- Access control without a VPN — not only do they want to let users in, they want to allow assets out.
- Authenticates identity providers — Pomerium authenticates user sessions based on any identity provider to provide the correct level of access
- Deployed at edge — Stellenbosch University hosts Pomerium, so they are not vulnerable to third-party breaches and retain full control over their data and information