Securing the fastest growing companies in the world
Pomerium helps companies innovate faster in a cloud-native, homogeneous, work-from-anywhere world.
“We can confidently tell clients and auditors: ‘we only give people access to the things they need.’ How we prove that is we can pull up the Pomerium configuration and say… ‘this team has access to these resources.’”
Logistics, 300+ employees
“When you don’t have to worry about provisioning users and user-databases, it makes spinning up internal tools that much easier.”
Energy, 50+ employees
Software Engineering Lead
“With Pomerium integrated, we now have a good handle on how to secure our internal apps and high-value assets if they don’t have their own authorization capabilities.”
Security, 50+ employees
“It’s the capabilities, the authentication and authorization concepts that are built-in, and the auth providers to choose from – this is something that’s unique among the reverse-auth proxies that are there.”
- More seamless authorization experience; greater flexibility without sacrificing security.
- Works with Google Workspace (Formerly GSuite) and Google Groups.
- Context-aware authentication and authorization paves the road toward SOC 2 compliance.
- Pomerium allows Crusoe to quickly delegate access to any of their applications.
- Clear source code and documentation makes Pomerium’s open-source product implementation fast and easy.
- Pomerium effortlessly brings identity and directory context from GSuite.
- Obsidian gained fine-grained control over employee access.
- Access logs provide clear audit trails that make access reviews easy.
- Obsidian quickly and easily deployed Pomerium, seamlessly integrating with HELM, Google Groups and more.
- Pomerium empowered 8gears with a more secure, reliable remote access option.
- No more need to individually manage authentication, authorization, and access controls across multiple endpoints.
- Pomerium’s easy integration with 8gears’ internal apps means little to no ongoing maintenance.